Live Lecture and Webinar Reminders

"Kinesthetic Learning Activities for Teaching Grammar" Live Lecture with ITA Instructor Quinn Cruz

Picture of Quinn Cruz
"Kinesthetic Learning Activities for Teaching Grammar" Live Lecture with ITA Instructor Quinn Cruz
by Quinn Cruz - Monday, July 20, 2020, 5:45 AM

Hello,

I would like to invite you to join me for a live lecture.  The details are below:

Kinesthetic Learning Activities for Teaching Grammar

Saturday July 25th@ 9:00 am CST

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/98023652373

As we get to know our students and assess their progress it becomes clear that what helps one learn may not work for another.  In chapter 2 of the ITA textbook, we learn about the importance of using various approaches in order to meet the unique needs of our individual students.  In this lecture, I will share some ideas for how to use a kinesthetic approach for developing activities focused on specific grammatical language goals.  If you are working on your chapter 2 activity plan, then this is a good opportunity to clarify the concepts from chapter 2 and apply them to your plan.  

Please join me on Saturday, July 25th @ 9:00 am CST using the link below.   Also, you are welcome to listen to a recording of the presentation after it is completed if you're unable to attend.  Feel free to contact me beforehand if you have any questions. qcruz@internationalteflacademy.com

Best,

Quinn Cruz