Live Lecture and Webinar Reminders

Live Lecture: "Deep Culture: Costa Rica and Qatar" with ITA instructor Quinn Cruz

Live Lecture: "Deep Culture: Costa Rica and Qatar" with ITA instructor Quinn Cruz

by Quinn Cruz -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

I will be providing a live lecture this week.  The description and details are provided below:

After many years of teaching in Costa Rica and learning the ins and outs of the cultural tapestry, I embarked on teaching in a new area of the world: Qatar.  I have found that, while each culture is unique, the skills that we learn to adapt and be sensitive in one setting often serve us well as we enter into the next. You may end up teaching in more than one context, and you can carry what you learn with you. Join me for this lecture if you would like to learn more about the concepts of deep culture and how they apply to teaching in these two different contexts.  Especially if you are working on your chapter 3, I may be able to provide some insight to support the concepts.

Please join me on Saturday, August 15th @ 9:00 am CST using the link below.   Also, you are welcome to listen to a recording of the presentation after it is completed if you're unable to attend.  Feel free to contact me beforehand if you have any questions. qcruz@internationalteflacademy.com

Regards,

Quinn Cruz

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95597556034