Live Lecture and Webinar Reminders

Writing to Learn: Techniques for Skill Building Live Lecture Saturday 12:30pm CST

Writing to Learn: Techniques for Skill Building Live Lecture Saturday 12:30pm CST

by Quinn Cruz -
Number of replies: 0

Greetings!

I am excited to invite you to attend the following live lecture next weekend:

"Writing to Learn: Techniques for Skill Building"

Saturday September 19th  @ 12:30 pm CST: https://zoom.us/j/99542843453

Not every language student needs to learn how to write a formal essay in English, depending on their personal learning goals and future needs.  However, the written component of any language is an important aspect to include in a complete language course that includes the four key skill components: listening, speaking, reading, and, of course, writing.  In this lecture, I will share about how writing can be more than a formal academic task, but also, a tool to elicit language production, and a medium for engaging students in a multi-faceted approach. If you would like to hear about the importance of writing in the classroom and strategies for using writing, but perhaps not in the traditional way that you initially would think, then this lecture is for you.

Feel free to email me ahead of time if you have questions or would like the link to the recording afterward. qcruz@internationalteflacademy.com

Best,

Quinn Cruz