Live Lecture and Webinar Reminders

Kinesthetic Learning Activities for Teaching Grammar--Live Lecture this Saturday October 17th 12:30 pm

Kinesthetic Learning Activities for Teaching Grammar--Live Lecture this Saturday October 17th 12:30 pm

by Quinn Cruz -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

I would like to invite you to join me for a live lecture.  The details are below:

Kinesthetic Learning Activities for Teaching Grammar

Saturday October 17th @ 12:30 pm CST

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/96017283753

As we get to know our students and assess their progress it becomes clear that what helps one learn may not work for another.  In chapter 2 of the ITA textbook, we learn about the importance of using various approaches in order to meet the unique needs of our individual students.  In this lecture, I will share some ideas for how to use a kinesthetic approach for developing activities focused on specific grammatical language goals.  If you are working on your chapter 2 activity plan, then this is a good opportunity to clarify the concepts from chapter 2 and apply them to your plan.  

Please join me on Saturday, October 17th @ 12:30 pm CST using the link below.   Also, you are welcome to listen to a recording of the presentation after it is completed if you're unable to attend.  Feel free to contact me beforehand if you have any questions. qcruz@internationalteflacademy.com

Best,

Quinn Cruz