Live Lecture and Webinar Reminders

Reminder: Webex Lecture, "Writing to Learn" with Instructor Quinn Cruz this Tuesday the 24th @ 11:00 am CST!

Picture of Quinn Cruz
Reminder: Webex Lecture, "Writing to Learn" with Instructor Quinn Cruz this Tuesday the 24th @ 11:00 am CST!
by Quinn Cruz - Sunday, October 22, 2017, 5:37 PM

Just a reminder that I still have space for my online lecture this Tuesday morning!  Below are the details.:)

"Not every language student needs to learn how to write a formal essay in English, depending on their personal learning goals and future needs.  However, the written component of any language is an important aspect to include in a complete language course that includes the four key skill components: listening, speaking, reading, and, of course, writing.  In this lecture, I will share about how writing can be more than a formal academic task, but also, a tool to elicit language production, and medium for engaging students in a multi-faceted approach."

Join me on Tuesday October 24th, at 11:00 am CST to hear about the importance of writing in the classroom and strategies for using writing, but perhaps not in the traditional way that you initially would think.

Please email Quinn Cruz at qcruz@internationalteflacademy.com in order to receive an invitation to the online webinar.  I would love to address any questions you may have before joining me.  Also, you are welcome to listen to a recording of the presentation after it is completed if you're unable to attend.

Hope to see you there!

Blessings,

Quinn Cruz