Live Lecture and Webinar Reminders

"Meaningful Assessment"-- with Instructor Quinn Cruz on Wednesday November 8th at 10:00am CST

Picture of Quinn Cruz
"Meaningful Assessment"-- with Instructor Quinn Cruz on Wednesday November 8th at 10:00am CST
by Quinn Cruz - Monday, October 30, 2017, 10:55 AM

One of the most important tasks of the EFL teacher is the oftentimes behind the scenes work of creating assessments and providing students with feedback--what we sometimes refer to as "grading." Unfortunately in the field of education, a teacher's energy and time can often be balanced more heavily on the in-class lessons, leaving the development of assessments in the back seat. In this lecture I hope to expand upon the variety of assessment types that teachers can use in order to meet the needs of a diverse group of students, and to instill a sense of great value, for both students and teachers,  that comes with the work of implementing well thought out assessments.  

Please email Quinn Cruz at qcruz@internationalteflacademy.com in order to receive an invitation to the online webinar.  I would love to address any questions you may have before joining me.  Also, you are welcome to listen to a recording of the presentation after it is completed if you're unable to attend.

Hope to see you there!