Connect with ITA and fellow alumni using social media to meet others just like you around the world teaching abroad.
- Social Networks: ITA Facebook , ITA Alumni Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, ITA Pinterest, Google+
- E-mail Newsletter: Monthly newsletter including updates, alumni spotlights, job information, and other resources for teaching and living abroad.
- Alumni Association Website: ITA Alumni’s Webpage contains a plethora of information and is constantly being updated.
- PROMOTE your blogs, articles, pictures, and videos (Check out ITA’s Alumni Blog and Article Index)
- PROVIDE current job updates, hiring tips, recruiters, governmental programs, visas
- CONNECT current students and alumni together from around the world
ENGAGE & GET INVOLVED!
- Join ITA’s Alumni Facebook Page and Country-Specific Facebook Pages
- Participate in Alumni Contests
- Write an article for ITA and be featured on our website
- Fill out our Alumni Questionnaire if you have taught abroad
- Read ITA Alumni Association Emails
- Send us your travel and teaching blogs, stories, photos, videos, etc.
Are you interested in teaching English online? Check out ITA's exclusive 30-Hour Specialty Course for Teaching English Online.
This certification course has been specially designed for students who are looking to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) to children between the ages of 2 and 11.
Are you interested in teaching English to young learners? Check out ITA's exclusive 30-Hour Specialty Course for Teaching English to Young Learners.
This certification course has been specially designed to provide all course graduates with the tools to succeed as professional online English teachers.
Are you interested in teaching Business English? Check out ITA's exclusive 30-Hour Specialty Course for Teaching Business English.
This certification course has been specially designed to prepare language teachers to apply the general concepts of TEFL/TESL to specific professional settings and students.
Find out more ways to get involved on our website - https://www.internationalteflacademy.com/alumni
Last modified: Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 3:53 PM